A programme for women who need a ‘tune’up of their core and pelvic floor
Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman programme is a comprehensive programme for women who want to work on pelvic floor, core and overall health with a functional exercise programme. We also work on healing nutrition and lifestyle, plus homework each week to enhance your progress.
It is ideal for every woman, whether you are:
- experiencing urinary incontinence (leaking urine when you cough, laugh, sneeze, run or jump).
- wanting to connect back to your core
- healing the gap in your tummy muscles (diastasis)
- at any stage of your menopause
- recovering from gynaecological or other abdominal surgery
- experiencing mild or moderate prolapse of your pelvic organs (bladder, bowel, uterus)
- in your 40s, 50 or 60+ and want to regain control of your core and pelvic floor
- A mum with young children who prefer/need a shorter evening course on pelvic floor and core health to our daytime GMBB course.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions, then the course is for you….
Do you want to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
Do you want to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger tummy?
Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told is due to a ‘weak core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
Do you want an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
Do you want a better looking belly but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups?
Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER?
Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!
Why does This Programme Get Results?
In short, those ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises also known as Kegels, simply aren’t the whole story.
Your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don’t exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath.
For your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst your not necessarily ‘thinking’ about it as well. Just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached the menopause.
This programme takes into account both CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and Core work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath. It’s kind of the ‘belt and braces’ approach and ultimately it’s effective, it’s time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
How Does the Course Run?
You have two options:
Option One: Attend the short live course for 6 weeks (Phase One).
Option Two: Enrol onto the full 12 week course which is attendance of 6 weeks of live classes (Phase One) and then for the following 6 weeks you will complete an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme (Phase Two).
Phase One is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase Two will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
How do I know that this course is for me?
I run a workshop on the pelvic floor which will help you to understand whether you would benefit from the course. These run before each course starts. They are 90 minutes long and cost £30.
The dates for 2019 are:
14:00 Saturday, February 2, 2019
14:00 Sunday, May 12, 2019
14:00 Saturday, September 7, 2019
BOOK HERE for the workshop
Before you’re accepted onto the programme, you’ll need to fill in a screening questionnaire to decide if this exercise-based programme is right for you (as some women may need referral to a medical professional first).
What is included?
- During your first session you’ll receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course. The fitness kit is INCLUDED in the course price!
- You’ll also receive your login details for the HCR® Online Platform where you can view your additional filmed homework (which is only 10 minutes long) plus a healing nutrition video and recipe booklet.
- You’ll attend the weekly classes over 6 weeks, where we’ll complete a functional exercise programme, discuss nutrition, self care and other strategies for improving your core and pelvic floor function, as well as your overall wellbeing.
- After this, if you choose to continue for weeks 7-12 you’ll receive weekly homework, plus ongoing support and further work on nutrition and self-care to help you capitalise on what you’ve already achieved.
- You’ll also be invited to join a WhatsApp group for the course where we can all keep in touch between sessions. Phase two will have access to a private facebook group for ongoing support also.
- Our courses are designed to be small in numbers to create intimacy, trust and a sense of community. This also allows individual focus on each participant.
What is the cost?
There are two cost options for this course:
- Full Course: 12 weeks (Phase One live and Phase Two online) at a cost of £170 Payable in full or 3 monthly instalments of £57 INSTALMENT OPTION SHORT
- Short Course: 6 week live course (Phase One) at a cost of £130. Payable in full or in 2 monthly instalments of £65. INSTALMENT OPTION FULL
You have the option at the end of the short course to continue to the online portion of the course (Phase Two) for an additional £79. If you decide to do this, I will send you a link to book.
The costs include:
- All homework videos
- Ongoing support between sessions
- HCR® Client Education Booklet
- Our One You Workbook to support your learning, adherence and progression
- All of the fitness equipment you’ll need.
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 25th February until 1st April 2019
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 3rd June until 8th July 2019
BOOK HERE SHORT COURSE
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 23rd September until 4th November 2019
What do I need to bring with me and what do I need to wear?
Water and perhaps a small towel. All equipment for the classes will be provided.
Wear either gym clothing or stretchy clothing such as leggings and a T shirt.
We will be exercising without footwear so no trainers are necessary.
Find out more about HCR® Everywoman Here