NEW AND IMPROVED FOR 2019!!
Daytime AND evening courses available
Course length options either 6 or 12 weeks live and/or online
New and improved content
All exercise equipment is included in your course!
Get my Bodacious course is now known as the Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman programme is a comprehensive programme for women who want to work on pelvic floor, core and overall health with a functional exercise programme. We also work on healing nutrition and lifestyle, plus homework each week to enhance your progress.
This course is ideal for every woman, whether you are:
- A new mum (6 weeks post normal birth or 10 weeks post caesarean or instrumental birth)
- experiencing urinary incontinence (leaking urine when you cough, laugh, sneeze, run or jump).
- wanting to connect back to your core
- healing the gap in your tummy muscles (diastasis)
- at any stage of your menopause
- recovering from gynaecological or other abdominal surgery
- experiencing mild or moderate prolapse of your pelvic organs (bladder, bowel, uterus)
- in your 40s, 50 or 60+ and want to regain control of your core and pelvic floor
If you can answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions, then the course is for you….
- Do you want to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Do you want to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger tummy?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told is due to a ‘weak core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Do you want an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen your abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small tummy gap that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!
Why does This Programme Get Results?
- Those ‘squeeze and lift’ pelvic floor exercises simply aren’t the whole story.
- Your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don’t exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath.
- For your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst you’re not necessarily ‘thinking’ about it as well. Just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached the menopause.
- This programme takes into account both CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and Core work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath.
- It’s effective, it’s time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
How Does the Course Run?
You have three options:
Option One: Attend the short live course for 6 weeks (Phase One).
Option Two: Enrol onto the full 12 week course which is attendance of 6 weeks of live classes (Phase One) and then for the following 6 weeks you will complete an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme (Phase Two).
Option Three: Enrol and attend the full 12 week course live – with support from the online resources too (only available in the daytime courses. The daytime can also be a blend of 6 weeks live (Phase One) and then 6 weeks online programme (Phase Two) if desired. Please email for this request and the booking option will be sent to you.)
Phase One is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase Two will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
What is included?
- During your first session you’ll receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet, our 6 week workbook to support your learning, adherence and progression.
- You will also receive all kit required for the course. This is INCLUDED in the course price! You don’t need to buy anything.
- You’ll also receive your login details for the HCR® Online Platform where you can view your additional filmed homework (which is only 10 minutes long) plus a healing nutrition video and recipe booklet.
- You’ll attend the weekly classes over 6 or 12 weeks, where we’ll complete a functional exercise programme, discuss nutrition, self care and other strategies for improving your core and pelvic floor function, as well as your overall wellbeing.
- After this, if you choose to continue for weeks 7-12 you’ll receive weekly homework, plus ongoing support and further work on nutrition and self-care to help you capitalise on what you’ve already achieved.
- You’ll also be invited to join a WhatsApp group for the course where we can all keep in touch between sessions. Phase two online will have access to a private facebook group for ongoing support also.
- Our courses are designed to be small in numbers to create intimacy, trust and a sense of community. This also allows individual focus on each participant.
Eligibility for the Courses?
Any woman who wants support to reconnect to their core and pelvic floor and recover their health, wellness and vitality. Before you’re accepted onto the programme, you’ll need to fill in a screening questionnaire to decide if this exercise-based programme is right for you (as some women may need referral to a medical professional first).
The bookings are made on a first come first served basis. If the course is full we will advise the dates of the next course to be held and place you as a priority for the next course.
What is the cost?
There are three cost options for this course:
- Short Course*: 6 week live attendance course (Phase One) at a cost of £130. Payable in full or in 2 monthly instalments of £65.
- Full Course: 12 weeks (Phase One live attendance and Phase Two online at home) at a cost of £170 Payable in full or 3 monthly instalments of £57
- Full course 12 weeks (Phase one and two are both live attendance to class) at a cost of £186 Payable in full or in 3 monthly instalments of £62 (daytime courses only)
*You have the option at the end of the short course to continue to the online portion of the course (Phase Two) for an additional £79. If you decide to do this, I will send you a link to book.
When and Where do the courses run?
The Monday evening course runs at Ransomes Europark IP3 – women only
The Thursday daytime course runs at Ransomes Europark IP3 – babies welcomes
The Friday daytime course runs at Washbrook IP8 – babies welcome
Short 6 week live Evening Courses
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 25th February until 1st April 2019
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 3rd June until 8th July 2019
Monday 8.15pm until 9.15pm 23rd September until 4th November 2019
Full 12 week live Daytime Courses – SUITABLE FOR BRINGING BABIES**
*Your baby must be non mobile and is your responsibility for the duration of the classes. I will help where possible. Please bring a bumbo, bouncer or car seat or blanket for baby.
Thursday 10am until 11am 4th April until the 27th June at for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09.30am and will be 90 minutes, and then 10am thereafter. On the 30th May there will be no class due to instructor holiday.) BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
Friday 10am until 11am 5th April until the 28th June for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09:30am and then 10am thereafter. On the 31st May there will be no class due to instructor holiday)BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
Thursday 10am until 11am 4th July until the 19th September at for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09.30am and will be 90 minutes and then 10am thereafter.) BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
Friday 10am until 11am 5th July until the 20th September for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09:30am and will be 90 minutes and then 10am thereafter.) BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
Thursday 10am until 11am 26th September until the 19th December at for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09.30am and will be 90 minutes and 10am thereafter. On the 24th September there will be no class due to instructor holiday.) BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
Friday 10am until 11am 27th September until the 20th December for 12 weeks (first session will start at 09:30am and will be 90 minutes and 10am thereafter. On the 25th September there will be no class due to instructor holiday.) BOOK HERE FULL PAYMENT INSTALMENTS BOOK HERE
There is an option to do the daytime classes for Phase One live and Phase Two online if this works better for you. Please email if you want to do this option. [email protected]
Please note: If you have a group of women (5 minimum) that would like to do this course together, and would prefer a different date to those set, day or time, please contact me as I can put on this course for you separately at no extra costs. Perfect if you are a hypnobirthing, WI or NCT group, or friends that have all had babies at the same time and want to spend some time together.
What do I need to bring with me and what do I need to wear?
Water and perhaps a small towel. All equipment for the classes will be provided.
Wear either gym clothing or stretchy clothing such as leggings and a T shirt.
We will be exercising without footwear so no trainers are necessary.
How do I know that this course is for me?
I run a workshop which will help you to understand whether you would benefit from the course. They are 90 minutes long and cost £25.
The dates for 2019 are:
11.30am Sunday, May 12, 2019
11.30am Saturday, September 7, 2019
BOOK HERE for the workshop. You can also email me [email protected] to ask questions or call me 07985 220333
Find out more about HCR® Everywoman Here
“Fantastic service led by Nina. I’ve attended the 12 week course, a massage and a yoga class all of which has made a massive difference to my recovery. Nina has so much knowledge when it comes to the journey of pregnancy and recovery. The 12 week course is just what I needed, a space in which I can work on my body with the support of Nina and more importantly a group of women who did not judge if I couldn’t complete an exercise or hadn’t had time to brush my hair that day!! The course and mixing with other mums has given me confidence and confirmed to me that a ‘snap back body’ isn’t for everyone, sometimes you need to focus on correcting and releasing your body as well as taking time for myself. I am now grateful to my body for giving me my beautiful baby girl so thank you Nina, you don’t know the difference you have made”. Alison