An in-depth consultation is a good place to start in pregnancy. You may be already identifying some issues that you want to address such as persistent back pain, a weakened pelvic floor, reduced mobility in any area of your body. You may not know which exercises are safe to do during pregnancy or have begun exercise but not getting the results you want.
Following submission of your pre-screen, we determine what offering will serve you best, by using our ‘traffic light’ coded system. This ensures that you receive the best instruction for your current health status, and how to improve it.
- Duration – 2 hours
- Price – £75
- I will carry out a full health and lifestyle consultation with food diary analysis and give you feedback on this to help optimise your future health and lifestyle choices.
- I will check your posture and alignment and core synergy function.
- I will assess for trigger points and tension in the body that may be restricting your posture.
- You will be prescribed a series of bespoke exercises and stretches to strengthen and release areas of your body that need attention.
- I offer a follow up email/text to see how you are progressing with your pregnancy programme.
To follow on from your consultation our Bespoke At Home Pregnancy Workout Programme offers a full workout programme with a 60 minute demonstration and instruction. Please ask for details at your appointment.
We also offer Pregnancy 1:1 Personal Training sessions after your consultation.