Postnatal Foundation and Progressive Courses with Mama Wellness – Get My Body Back After Baby
This 12 week course, divided into two parts, focuses on your health and wellbeing after baby. We give you home content, online support and it is also more intimate in numbers, to allow individual focus on each participant.
Foundation Phase One – Core Corrective – 6 weeks
The Foundation course for postnatal mothers transforms the way women return back to health and wellbeing after the birth of their babies. Whether your children are months or years old, this course is the best place for you to start your journey to a mum who feels in control of her life.
The Foundation course is designed to help you understand what exercises work and what exercises hinder your progress and that you should eliminate from your workouts. Using corrective exercises will train the muscle groups in a way that safely and effectively improves your flexibility, alignment, strength, stamina, fitness and stability and will aid in fat loss and a reduction in your mummy tummy, to progress to a body that you are proud of. We look at how nutrition, mind-set, hormone balance, sleep and ‘me’ time all influence a mothers recovery in the postnatal period.
Progressive Phase Two – Full Integration and Boosted Movements – 6 weeks
The Progressive 6 week course is for women, who have completed the functional fitness foundation course. They are ready to move onto more dynamic movements and releases to continue their journey to becoming a strong capable and sexy mama!
What do I get with each course?
You will have a 60 minute class every week where you will go through the exercises with instruction. We will also go over some of the content you will learn from the online resources.
When you register for a place on the courses you will receive membership to a secure area of the Mama Wellness website where you will have access to a whole host of resources to assist you in your rehabilitation.
- Videos on alignment and postural corrections, how to recognise, check and treat diastasis and Meditation
- The Mama Wellness Directives demonstrating the main principles essential to your rehabilitation
- A Programme Journal to help you record your weekly progress
- PDFs of each 6 week exercise course taught in class
- Videos of each of the 6 week fitness programmes
- Recommended equipment for use at home
- A nutrition PDF covering the principles of eating well after your baby is born
In addition you will receive access to the private Mama Wellness support group on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Following submission of your pre-screen, we determine what offering will serve you best, by using our ‘traffic light’ coded system. This ensures that you receive the best instruction for your current health status, and how to improve it.
What do I need to bring with me and what do I need to wear?
- Water and perhaps a small towel. All equipment for the classes will be provided.
- Wear either gym clothing or stretchy clothing such as leggings and a T shirt.
- We will be exercising without footwear so no trainers are necessary.
Can I bring my baby?
The evening course is just for mums only, to help you get the most out of the session and without distraction from your little one.
When and where do the courses run?
These courses are offered at Suffolk Babies – Kesgrave on Tuesday evening.
Price – £180 SIGN UP NOW
You can split the cost into 3 affordable payments of £60.00
Please check the booking page for a full list of what dates are available.
Eligibility for the Courses?
- The Foundation course is open to women who are a minimum of 6 weeks postnatal after a vaginal birth without complications and 10 weeks after a caesarean birth.
- You must have had your 6 week postnatal check-up before you start the course. This course is also suitable if you are years postnatal, it is never too late to rehabilitate yourself properly.
- The Progressive course is only available to participants who have completed either the 6 week foundation course or a one-to-one consultation or holistic package with Nina Parnham.
- The bookings are made on a first come first served basis. If the course is full we will advise the dates of the next course to be held and place you as a priority for the next course.