My name is Nina Parnham and I am the founder of Mama Wellness – a place where women who are pregnant or who have birthed a baby, can come for expert Fitness and Rehabilitation and Massage. We aim to give you a quality and holistic approach to wellness throughout one of the most important times of your life, to help you cope with the demands of motherhood.
I have focused on Pregnant and Postnatal Fitness, Wellbeing and Rehabilitation since 2010. I enjoy witnessing the rewards women have experienced when given the right tools and information to recover safely during this important time in their lives. My full-time career as a Midwife over the last 18 years has given me the insight and experience to work with this specialist group. Check out what others have said about Mama Wellness
I have two young children and feel that I have both personal and professional knowledge, to understand the challenges women face with looking after their health and fitness during childbearing. I enjoy exercising and eating well and go for regular massages.
- BSc Midwifery
- Advanced CPD in Modern Postnatal Assessment, Core Restore and Functional Exercise Programming
- Level 2 Studio Cycling
- Hatton ABC Advanced Accredited Course Boxing For Fitness
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Suspension Training Instructor
- VIPR Vitality, Performance and Re-conditioning Trainer
- Supple Strength Instructor
- Level 3 Torso training and Core Stability
- Diploma in Postnatal and Exercise Prescription
- Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment Level 3
- Training in Different Environments Level 3
- YMCA Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Level 3 Advanced Gym Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3
- Exercise and Nutrition
- Aqua Exercise to Music Instructor Level 2
- Step Exercise to Music Level 2
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Studio Instructor Level 2
- ITEC Diploma in Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Accredited Qualification in Myofascial Release Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Massage (IAM) tools Advanced Course
- Optimal nutrition and lifestyle for postnatal healing and recovery
- Pelvic floor and core foundation
Meet the Team
Rachel MolesAqua Exercise Specialist and Postnatal Fitness Instructor
Rachel started working as a fitness instructor in 2003 and loved it, which made her want to qualify in different areas of fitness including group exercise classes. Rachel worked full time at this for 10 years until she had her little girl Imogen and now balances work and being a yummy mummy to 3year old Imogen.
Rachel has always had a passion for fitness and got into the industry by going to the gym herself. She really enjoyed working out and once she started noticing a difference with her own fitness and appearance, it made her want to help others to experience this also. Rachel loves working with and meeting new people and it’s even more rewarding to help and support them to achieve their goals.
Rachel is very passionate about what she does so helping you achieve your goals would be at the top of her list. Rachel see’s the importance of making the workout fun and enjoyable, so she will make each workout different.