My name is Nina Parnham and I am the founder of Mama Wellness – a place where women who are pregnant or who have birthed a baby, can come for expert support with fitness, postnatal rehabilitation and massage therapies. I aim to give you a quality and holistic approach to wellness throughout one of the most important times of your life, to help you cope with the demands of motherhood.
I have focused on Pregnant and Postnatal Fitness, Wellbeing and Rehabilitation since 2010. I enjoy witnessing the rewards women have experienced when given the right tools and information to recover safely during this important time in their lives. My career as a Midwife over the last 21 years (of which I am still actively practising) has given me the insight and experience to work with this specialist group.
I have two young children and feel that I have both personal and professional knowledge, to understand the challenges women face with looking after their health and fitness during childbearing. I enjoy exercising and eating well and go for regular massages.
Read what others have said about Mama Wellness.
- BSc Midwifery
- Advanced CPD in Modern Postnatal Assessment, Core Restore and Functional Exercise Programming
- Level 2 Studio Cycling
- Hatton ABC Advanced Accredited Course Boxing For Fitness
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Suspension Training Instructor
- VIPR Vitality, Performance and Re-conditioning Trainer
- Supple Strength Instructor
- Level 3 Torso training and Core Stability
- Diploma in Postnatal and Exercise Prescription
- Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment Level 3
- Training in Different Environments Level 3
- YMCA Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Level 3 Advanced Gym Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3
- Exercise and Nutrition
- Aqua Exercise to Music Instructor Level 2
- Step Exercise to Music Level 2
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Studio Instructor Level 2
- ITEC Diploma in Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Accredited Qualification in Myofascial Release Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Massage (IAM) tools Advanced Course
- Optimal Nutrition and Lifestyle for Postnatal Healing and Recovery
- Pelvic Floor and Core Foundations
Meet the Team
NinaMidwife, Holistic Trainer for Health and Wellbeing